John Legend: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert - Excess amount of ratings for this man!
I am speechless! In Peru. Have no NBC, and this has made it to YouTube already. Thanks YOUCHUUUBE!! Tessanne Chin is channeling emotion from a serious place. I seriously was near to shedding a tear, because as short as this performance was it again possessed such excellent use of melody, dynamic and range. With the experience and talent Tessanne has honed over the years, she really will be difficult to beat. #TeamTessanne. Really phenomenal!
Wendy Williams, Jennifer Hudson & many more congratulate Brandy on 20 Years in the industry. More on http://www.trueexclusives.com http://twitter.com/silentb…
I have only gone 5 years as Mario Evon, but I hope in 15 years to come I can sit back and relish in the beauty of this gift of music that life has given me. I am truly grateful for it. That aside I also grew up on some Brandy, and this reminded me of how much of a beast she is, and that I practically own all her albums. I didn’t realize the place she held in my musical heart, but I’m definitely a Brandy fan. She is an amazing singer and is always trying to be the best she can be. Thanks for 20 amazing years Brandy, you are def an inspiration to M.E.
Pree Jamaica feature on one of Jamaica’s next biggest talents, Reggae-Soul singer/songwriter, Mario Evon.
5 Things a Woman shouldn’t do if she likes a man
1. Make him feel guilty for not spending time with you - If you don’t know him well, making him feel guilty in round 1 about not spending time with you will definitely have him running fast. Expectation Drowning = Definite turn off.
2. Not Making him feel like he’s in control - From what I have heard, women hold the handle, but us men just feel like we do. Any woman in a successful relationship is smart enough to make her man feel like he is making all the decisions even though she is. It’s a necessary art probably passed down from good woman to good woman. Go search for tha old journals and find the secrets…I believe this works.
3. Be Too Forward - This again comes back to control and the law of the jungle. Most men want to feel like they initiated an interaction with a woman that they like. If you make all the first steps, you’ve left nothing for him to do. Constantly being led by you, he will start to feel emasculated quicker than Jamaican DJ Tommy Lee’s rise to fame (which was probably faster than L.A. Lewis’). Let the man make the moves, almost always. If he doesn’t move, then he’s just not that into you…Move on.
4. Challenge His Sexuality - Hey if you are so worried your man could be gay, then you shouldn’t be with him. Being direct and up front in a committed relationship is absolutely necessary, and if there is grounds for that question in such a relationship, then the conversation definitely needs to be had. I definitely never think this is a good thing to do in Round 1. Talk about want your cake and eat it…”Hey I like you, and I think you’re cute…Are you gay?” Yup, I get that it’s 2012, but that still doesn’t mean you don’t respectfully take time to get to know someone before you make assumptions about them, and turn them into a census. You wouldn’t want to be someone’s checklist. Highly Assumptive Behaviour = HUGE TURN OFF.
5. Tell him everything about your past - 1st dates can go in many directions, but I am still old school in the getting to know you department. So you have 5 kids, have been divorced twice and were treated for Chlamydia at 18…This doesn’t mean you couldn’t be the greatest person in the world, better yet my soul mate, and best yet at a place now in your life where you have learned from all of your horrible mistakes. You deserve a chance too, so don’t tell him everything on date 1, or even date 2. The key is to be honest and forthcoming without giving him your entire journal. It’s a date, not a job interview. Relationships are supposed to be about friendship, connections and hopefully love, not chores or making money. Don’t make yourself into a checklist.
I’m Mario Evon. I’m a Jamaican Reggae-Soul Singer/Songwriter and Medical Doctor. I’m just a Libra man who feels he has a balanced outlook on life, but if you want a real shrink call Dr. Phil. Otherwise take my opinions with a grain of salt :D