Chronixx & Zinc Fence Redemption’s US TV Debut on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Another epic moment in Jamaican music history. - ‘Here Comes Trouble’
@chronixxmusic & #ZincFenceRedemption mi #proud suh till! Check this off unnu bucket list. Next up, Central Park on Saturday 26.7.14. #Jamaica live and present! #Music #Reggae @drummazeb
Some a unnu a sleep, but we a listen sweet sweet #Reggae. @chronixxmusic live ya now at #RannyWilliamsCentre #Jamaica #Jaria #ReggaeMonth #Boom
@ragingfyahofficial…That’s all. Actually no, Kumar yu voice? Shot like mi nuh know. One of Jamaica’s best voices! Clarity, delivery and excellent rhythm and timing. #Ratings #Reggae #Jamaica #Jaria #ReggaeMonth #February
RIP Bunny Rugs (1948-2014). We mourn the loss of a reggae icon. Your distinctive raspy voice mentored me as a young Jamaican male singer and always served as a reminder of Jamaica’s enormous talent pool, and that it was possible for me to be a part of it. I thank you and #ThirdWorld for music that was always far ahead of its time, and that still lives on. Condolences to your family, immediate and musical. May your voice soar in the heavens. #Reggae #Jamaica #Icon
#MEExposed: 10 Things you didn’t know about M.E.
1. I didn’t wear braces.
2. I have moderate road rage, unless it’s Sunday. Sunday driving is allowed only on this day, otherwise Miss Daisy needs to pick it up.
3. I think I’m allergic to shellfish. Unconfirmed allergy, but I don’t mess with Shrimp or Lobster etc.
4. I only started wearing bright colours (excluding purple and yellow) maybe in the last 5 years of my life. Otherwise I was bonded to black, navy blue and anything called an earth tone.
5. I cook, but I don’t like cooking anything that takes longer than an hour. Prolonged kitchen time isn’t cool to me.
6. I dance…a lot. I go out to dance, not to socialize. If things were different I’d probably have been a dancer instead of a singer. My wife needs to dance. I hope my kids can too. Dance is life.
7. Want to piss me off? Give me bad customer service, or treat someone unfairly. My Libra scale doesn’t allow for it. It will get me upset very quickly. Otherwise I may appear to be one of the most even-keeled persons you know.
8. I almost only sing on a stage or when performing somewhere else. You know those singers who sing everywhere and at any chance they can get? I’m not one of them.
9. I don’t believe that Vitamin C shortens the duration of a viral illness. Rest and drink some water. Take some antihistamines and fever meds for comfort. It will go away in 5-7 days. Not everything in life we can prevent or have control of. I truly believe that.
10. I believe men must approach women always. It’s the law of the jungle. If you are a woman and a man is not all over you, then he may not be that into you, or not ready for you yet. Believe dat!
I am Reggae-Soul Singer, Mario Evon. Proud Jamaican and advocate for following your dreams. I’m doing great things for myself and only aspire to do more. This is M.E. Exposed. #MEExposed