#MEExposed: Just a few things I am over… -___-
1. People getting my name wrong: Mario Evon…It’s not that hard. It’s my 1st and middle name. No I didn’t forget the ‘s’ (Evons) or the ‘a’ (Evan) or the ‘a’ and the ‘s’ (Evans). If you actually read my email address, my website, hmmm and all of my social media, then you would have recognized that. Read, READ, READ DAMMIT!
2. Unprofessionalism: Yes I expect you to be on time. 15 minutes grace period is allowable. Yes if you want me for something I expect YOU to call ME. Don’t ask me to call you back…Yes my phone is prepaid, but the principle is that you need me. Communicate dammit! If you’re gonna be late, text me, call me…Just do something. I have a life and it is not being held ransom to yours.
3. Liars: If you can’t tell the truth then just don’t talk to me. The end.
4. Weight Gain: So you are telling me I have to work out all the time and eat clean…OK. I heard you, and can you stop head to toeing me cuz I said I go to the gym. No I don’t look like that Panda dude but I can out-cardio you and I’ll bet on it.
5. Being an adult: Oh another bill? Ah car insurance. Health insurance? Check. Oh so I need critical illness you think? Cuz I’m old right? So I could have a heart attack. Oh yes leaking roof. Oh you said the quote to fix that was J$300K…Thanks, but no thanks.
I’m Reggae-Soul Singer/Songwriter, Mario Evon, the eternal optimist, but today I smile through my eternal flat face…#OverIt.